The use of wifi today is very widespread. Wifi is now transformed into one of the basic human needs today. Almost in every area or place currently has a wifi network installed. But for reasons of wifi network security so that it cannot be broken into, a password code is given as security.
Only certain people can find out the wifi password. For those of you who want to see the wifi password that has been connected to Android can do the following:
How to View Wifi Password on Android Without Application
Here are some steps to find out the wifi password that has been connected to an Android phone without any application, including:
Make sure your Android phone is using Android 10 or higher. Because this will make it easier to find out the wifi password connected to an Android cellphone without you having to root
After your android phone has met the requirements by using the operating system 10 to higher and connected to the wifi network internet connection then proceed to the Wifi Settings menu. Then select the “Network and Internet” option. Then click Wifi. Maybe each type or brand of cellphone has a different wifi settings menu location. You can customize it
- Select “Saved Network” on the Wifi Settings menu
- You will get a collection of wifi networks that have been connected to your android phone. The number can be more than twenty wifi networks.
- Followed by you choosing the Wifi network you want to connect. Then at the top of the screen, you select “Share”
- You will be asked to input your phone PIN or fingerprint.
- Do all that process correctly until you can witness the QR code which is representative of the SSID and can see the wifi network password.
- Please record the wifi password located under the QR code. A more practical way, you can choose copy. Alternatively, you can scan the QR code with other Android devices that you want to connect.
That’s how to see wifi passwords that have been connected on Android without any application. It’s very easy, isn’t it?
But for those of you who still use Android phones with operating systems 10 and below still can’t use this method. For Android phones that use operations 10 and below, you can use an additional application called Wifi Password Viewer to see wifi passwords that have been connected to Android.
How to View Wifi Password Using Application
For those of you who are still using Android phones operating version 9 and below, don’t be discouraged. You can still find out the wifi password that has been connected on Android. Here are the steps you can take to see wifi passwords that have been connected on Android using the Wifi Password Viewer application, including:
- Make sure your android phone has an application to see the wifi password that has been connected. Like Wifi password viewer. If you don’t have the Wifi Viewer Password application on your Android phone, then you can download it directly on the Google Playstore.
On an android phone run the Google Playstore application. Then at the top of the screen select or click the browse apps and games field. Next enter the words “Wifi Password Viewer.” Then press ok. You will get a large list of wifi password viewer applications that you can choose to download.
- Please do the process of selecting an android wifi password viewer application that can really succeed and function properly to see wifi passwords that have been connected to your android phone.
- There are many choices of types of applications on Android phones to see wifi passwords that have been connected to Android. Such as: Wifi Password viewer (Root), view wifi Password, View Password Viewer and Finder, and Show Wifi password.
- One additional application that is recommended to see wifi passwords that have been connected on Android is “Wifi Password Viewer” which has been tested and has a very small memory size of about 3.1 MB. Until it does not take up the memory capacity of your android phone.
- Install and install Wifi Password Viewer application on your android phone properly to perfect
- To complete the application installation process more perfectly then you can restrart the phone. Next, please open the Password Wifi Viewer application that has been downloaded. Please press the “Grant” button to give permission to access your Android phone.
Next you will see a collection of wifi networks that have been connected to your Android phone. In the name of the wifi network will clearly appear the password or password at the bottom. You can copy or record it for use on other android devices.
That’s how to find out the password or wifi password that has been connected on Android. Hopefully useful for all of you.